Motherhood Talk Radio stars Sandra Beck, and is hosted by Toginet Radio and RockStarRadio, and powered by Motherhood Incorporated. Motherhood Talk Radio features the powerful voices of Christy Holly, Robin Boyd, Linda Franklin, Doris Rivas Brekke, Danee Kiernan, Susan Haid, Lisa Detres and Suzann Sladcik Wilson. Motherhood Talk Radio bring you everythign from the latest crafting tips to how to be sexy in your 40s to great parenting tips to moms living with cancer and most importantly how to Bounce Back with Style.
Today we welcome Suzann Sladcik Wilson of Beadphoria.
- Joy, this is the line through all of Suzann Sladcik Wilson’s work. Whether she is designing an original piece of jewelry for a client, introducing a student to the joy of beading and jewelry design, or purchasing top quality stones and materials, her message is about empowerment through creativity and inspiration.
- For over 18 years Suzann Sladcik Wilson has been and continues to be a master in her field, with a discerning eye for color and composition. Using only the highest quality materials of Swarovski crystals, Hill Tribe silver, artisan beads and more, Suzann Sladcik Wilson creates beauty and joy in the form of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches.
- In a time when many individuals are searching for something more, Suzann Sladcik Wilson teaches all of her students how to maximize their mind, body, and spirit by using the power of jewelry design coupled with the drive of their passions to create and inspire.
- As an Artist, Author, Educator, Consultant, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist, Suzann Sladcik Wilson is as successful as she is busy. An active contributor and participant in many charities, she strives to make the world a better place for today’s and our future’s children.
- Suzann Sladcik Wilson currently splits her time between Chicago, IL , Door County, WI and the occasional trip to Frankfurt, Germany. Her Blogs, articles and jewelry designs have appeared all over the web and in print. In her professional jewelry design career, she has been published in BeadStyle, Bead Trends, Simply Beads, epatterns.com, and the books Four Seasons of Beading and Earrings, Earrings, Earrings!.
Suzann Sladcik Wilson was born inChicago,Illinois. She attended Loyola University of Chicago earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Education. She continues her professional knowledge of beading and jewelry making by yearly attending the Bead and Button Show inMilwaukee,WI, subscribing and contributing to several leading beading and jewelry making magazines, and networking with several other leading designers.
Check out Suzann’s site at www.beadphoria.com.
Sandra Beck is the president of Motherhood Incorporated. As an Author, Coach, Speaker, Radio Host, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist, Sandra Beck is as successful as she is busy. The single mother of two young boys has created a virtual empire of successful companies entirely staffed, managed and implemented using a host of virtual assistants and on-line resources. She is also the author of a wildly successful blog (www.motherhoodvoice.com.) Author of Motherhood Incorporated, The Smart Woman’s Guide to Working From Home with Just a Computer and an Internet Connection and Blogphoria – How To Reach Millions of People without Spending a Dime, Sandra Beck is a powerful voice in the Social Media Arena as a popular Internet Brand Strategist.
Sandra Beck is the host of two Radio Shows: Military Mom Talk Radio and Motherhood Talk Radio. An active contributor and participant in many charities, Sandra Beck strives to make the world a better place for today’s and our future’s children. Near to her heart are Toys for Tots, World of Children and Children Uniting Nations. Sandra Beck was born in a small town outside ofBuffalo,New York. She attended Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism, and earned both her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and her Master’s Degree in Advertising.