Linda Kreter presents Military Network Radio to bring you dynamic interviews each week and fresh information of value to enhance and improve your outlook and actions as a member of the military or veteran community, their families and those who care about them. Everyone serves and together we make a difference.
Military Network Radio believes in improving the status quo for each member of the military family at each stage of service. Our dynamic hosts bring varied perspectives and expertise to the broadcast and guests are selected each week for their focus on acting and doing, rather than merely talking about issues.
What’s important to you? What motivates you? What’s innovative and effective in gaining jobs, new skills, education, wellbeing, and communication? What can you learn about improving your daily quality of life and realizing your dreams? What are ways to share your expertise to help others, or to gain new skills? With our emphasis on real experiences and new or renewed resources, join us each week for information of value that improves your outlook, actions, and encourages each member of the family – from service member, wounded warrior, veteran, milspouses, caregivers, parents, and children. Everyone serves and together we make a difference.
Linda Kreter comes from a family who served, and is an active advocate for caregivers and family members of service members and veterans. She is the founder and CEO of WiseHealth, Inc., a company focused on military and veteran family support and comprehensive health and wellness. Linda created VeteranCaregiver in 2010 for military caregiver peer support of the wounded, ill, or injured.
Prior to starting WiseHealth, Linda founded and was CEO of Pharmaceutical Research Plus, Inc. to create the largest niche company of centralized accelerating patient recruitment for clinical trials. She is a serial entrepreneur who has a passion for helping others become empowered leaders and to seek more positive, satisfied lives. Linda is a Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach of the John Maxwell Team. She received her degree in biology from Smith College.
Click below to listen to an episode:
- Round Table: Issues Facing Transitioning Student Veterans
- Epilepsy & VA Centers of Excellence for Seizure Disorders
- BalanceBack: Diagnose & Treat Balance Disorders
- Restoration Ranch - Healing for Horses & Veteran Families
- Spinal Cord Injury and Family Life
- More on Hearing Loss - It Matters
- Combat TBI and the Family
- The Diagnostic Odyssey of Autism
- School Enrichment Programs for Military Kids
- PTSD and Children: What We Know & What They Need
- PTSD/TBI and Veteran Treatment Courts
- Online Teacher & Recording Artist - Creativity Thrives!
- Sleep After Trauma
- The Goodrich Family's Journey from Injury to New Joy
- Healing & Restoring Trust with Vet's Pets
- Focus on Women Veterans - VA Director Kayla Williams
- Sleep and Service
- Veteran Warriors Advocacy
- MindMate: A Care Management Tool for Memory Support
- TeleHealth - Leveraging Tech for Integrated Care